Mady's hair is just long enough so I can put pigtails in it and it is so adorable. She hates it when you do it but she just needs time to get used to it. I have to admit, it is much cuter in real life because you see it better and at the best angle but for now the picture will have to do for all you guys until you can see the real thing.
A video of Mady playing with Teddy, Cada & daddy. She loves those dogs and loves to play with them, esp when you wrestle with them, she thinks it's the funniest thing to watch.

7 comments:
that pic of mady is sooo cute...her hair is so adorable!
that video is hilarious...i love her giggle.
oh, and nice new tv...lol.
The video and the picture are sooo adorable.Love ya and miss ya.
Strike ended today.
too cute, what a laugh! she reminds me of avery!
soooooooo adorable!!!
she si so cute witht he pigtails and I love the laughing...
and also very jealous of the new tv!!!
lol...good thing I can spell...apparently 2.5 weeks without a computer is really bad for my typing skills...lol
ok...lol, that last comment was Krystin..I had no idea I was posting as Scott...hee hee
Post a Comment