HAPPY 9 MONTH BIRTHDAY, MADISYN KATHRYN!!!!!!!!!
Her existence has been known for 487 days or 18 months (I know the exact day when I found I was pregnant and it was Oct. 11th, 2005). Mady has now been alive for as long as it took for her to develop and grow inside me. Every parent says this, but they grow up way too fast, esp when you think of it that way! Where has my little baby gone?!?! She's doing all these big girl things. Like eating off our plates, talking, signing, even her expressions are of a big girl, her laugh, she's teaching herself to crawl (she has a long way to go still!), just by look in her eye, I can see my baby fading and my little girl growing!! I wish I had more time with her at this age but I am also so excited to watch her grow to be a young woman who someday will also be a mother and have a baby of her own to watch grow. Oh, the joys of being a mother!! I couldn't ask for more!

2 comments:
Happy 9 months Mady! Mich...congrats on being a mommy of such a big girl!
awwww....so sweet! happy 9 months!
Post a Comment