

This is Teddy's new wife. Her name is Cada. We got her name from the ending of AmeriCA and CanaDA, each of our countries. She was born July 14th and is also a pure bred shih-tzu! When she is old enough (2 years old), we are going to breed her and Teddy and have some puppies. She's a playful little rascal and just now is Teddy warming up to her. She loves him already and tries to follow him everywhere. She's so adorable and has the same traits as Teddy for sticking her tongue out and kissing everyone all the time. Mady is just in love with her. She laughed and laughed when Cada came up to her and kissed her when we were at the pet store. So if anyone is interested in Shih-tzu puppies and doesn't mind waiting 2 years, keep us in mind!! :)

5 comments:
She is soooo cute. Maybe, I'd like one in a couple of years, especially if it's Cada's. You have to read my note that's under Mady's room? Love ya and miss ya.
That is one cute puppy!!! In 2 years I might be able to afford a barn, and no one will care if I have a dog...
who was that who wrote the second comment???
Sorry to whoever might have the barn. These are house dogs and we WILL be selective about who they go to and what kind of homes. They are NOT meant to be kept in a barn.
Tony Denault
she is so adorable...I don't think we will be getting any pups from ya, but I am sure you will find some great homes for them in a couple years :)
Post a Comment