
We finally finished her room. It has been done before I went back to school, I just didn't get around to taking pix until last week and posting them until today. All that's different form the last pix you would have seen is the bedding and all the stickers on the walls. We put stickers up instead of painting flowers cause they were way cuter. There are butterflies, worms, snails and baby snails, roses, other types of flowers, pots of flowers, bees. It's totally cute. She will start sleeping in it as of Wednesday night. We have been waiting until Tony gets a bunch of nights in a row instead of just one, which is the way it has been for the past 11 days. We sure do miss him now that he has gone back to work. I miss her so much when I have to got to school. I was very lucky to be able to spend the whole summer with my family!!

3 comments:
that room is so cute. I love the tree and the stickers
so way cute...lovin' it :)
Come on, Mish. Write something. I'm waiting..............still waiting. And just for a change of pace, I think I'll wait some more. Love ya and miss ya. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment