Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tony's Father Day Present
I couldn't stand the secrecy anymore so when I saw Tony this morning I knew there was no way I could keep this a secret for the next two days. I found out when he was on a trip so it was easy since the 14th. And I thought I would tell him on Friday as a father's day present cause he leaves early Saturday morning and wouldn't be home on father's day. This is the longest I have ever kept my pregnancy from people and it was hard. Anyways, I am 5 weeks and 3 days. I am due February 14th, 2010 so because of that we are hoping I don't go on my due date. No kid should have to share a birthday with any holiday or at least any kid of mine!! I wrapped up the pregnancy test in a bracelet box and there was a father's day card from Madisyn & Kian. Needless to say, Tony was excited. We weren't what you'd say trying to get pregnant but weren't preventing it either. We had the feeling if it happened, it happened!! Well, it obvioulsy happened...the first month since we kind of said, "well, we'll see!!" This will definitely be different from my other two pregnancies as in I have never been big pregnant in the winter months. I've obvioulsy only had summer babies so I don't really have maternity clothes to dress warm for the snow. So far with this baby, I have no appetite...I have to force myself to eat and that sure is a change from being pregnant with Mady and Kian. No morning sickneess yet and I hope I don't ge it. I'll update you throughout the whole pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
yay for more babies!
congratulations you guys.
I already commented on your facebook but i figured i will comment here too.... WOOO HOOOOO congrats... you are gonna be one busy mama...lol but im sure you will do great!!!
I second what KL said...Yah for more babies!!!
Im sooooo excited for you! Hmm 5 wks ago you was at my house...hahaha. I told Curt and I think it got his mind turning about wanting one even more..But we need to have that wedding first :) Seriously I couldnt stop smiling yesterday when I thought of you and another lil one! Love you guys sooo much
Dani
yeah kl and km...that's okay for u to say "yay for more babies!" You don't have to buy 12 grandkids presents !!! but that's ok..
i'll gladly buy the presents
...just leave some up there for lj, you guys!!!
CONGRATULATIONS
again...congrats and i seriously can't wait to see this kid, since you have set a standard of kid cuteness and all...this one will be no different, hehe:) crossing my fingers for no morning sickness!!
Post a Comment