Monday, June 25, 2007

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary!! Tony isn't home though. He gets home super late tonight and for only two days before he has to go back to work for 5 days. Hopefully we can at least go out for a nice dinner a day later. Mady's anniversary gift to me was letting me sleep in. All weekend I was working and had to get up at 5am so was really hoping last night she wouldn't be up too early. I heard her playing in her crib at 8:10am so who knows what times she actually woke up but she let me sleep. What a wonderful daughter I have!!

5 comments:

Krystin said...

8:10 am??? I wish...I finally stopped ignoring an awake Scott at 6:24 am...lol
and sending total CONGRATULATIONS!!! on two years...how exciting...I can't believe it's already been that long!!! so, happy happy day to you!!!

broberts said...

CONGRATS!!!! i thought you guys had been married longer than that...lawrence and i aren't too far behind you:) anyways...all the best...marriage is AWESOME! so...i'm going to enjoy the fact that kaedance doesn't get up for the day until 10 - 11am...'cause i'm assuming it won't last!

Wren said...

Congrats. It's been two yearss already? Wow. Time sure does fly.

Tonikka said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!!

broberts said...

hey....did you get any good pics of you, kari-lynn and i outside your moms by the tree? i'd like a copy if you did!!!