Sunday, May 06, 2007

Every Good Thing Must Come To An End

So, today Kari-Lynn and Maigan left. It was an early morning. We were up by 5am. It was even worse since we had a late night. We went to bed at 2:30. We did laundry, packed her up and visited one last time. Krystin & Scott left yesterday in the afternoon so before we dropped them off at the airport, we went shopping in Watertown. Everyone had a really good time, at least I hope they did. I know I did. It was quite an experience to have all 3 babies together. Needless to say, I don't think any of us envy mothers of twins or triplets!! It was mine and Kari-Lynn's first time meeting Scott so you can imagine how excited we were. He's so cute and looks just like Will but totally has Krystin's smile and eyes. He's about as big as Madisyn and Maigan. And Maigan sure has gotten bigger and cuter, if that's even possible, since I saw her last. It was really tough for me to say good-bye...it always is! Yesterday wasn't so bad with krystin leaving cause Kari-Lynn was still here but I still didn't want her to go. But today I had the whole 90 min drive back to New York by myself and I just couldn't get a hold of myself and I cried and cried. It's really sad to see my sisters leave since we obviously can't hang out like we used to or would like to. But now for the good stuff. After Krystin & Scott arrived on Sat, we went to Babies R Us. She got two outfits for Scott. On Sun, we just kinda hung out and went to see my mother-in-law so she could meet Scott and see Krystin again. We were supposed to also go see Jen, my sister-in-law, but contractors we were here about us someday building a house in this area and Tony wanted me there to see the plans and discuss the price. Mon, we went to Gouverneur and walked from store to store and shopped for about 4 hours. Tues, I went to Canada to get Kari-Lynn and Maigan so Krystin & Tony hung out at the house. Wed, we all went to Watertown for shopping and met some friends of Krystin's from scrapbookeronline to crop. That's also the day that I got in an accident but that's a whole other story. But not to worry, no one was hurt. Thurs, the babies, by that I mean us, needed to rest from the busy day before so we just hung around the house and went for a 2 hour walk around Richville since it was a nice day. We played at the park for 30 mins. Fri morning Tony left to go to work. All us girls with the babies went to Ogdensburg for more shopping and strolling around. Sat morning, we did, yes more shopping before going to the airport in Syracuse. After dropping Krystin & Scott off, me and Kari-Lynn hit up a few more stores to pick up some last minute things before she left early the next morning. So now, Krystin has been back in California since 9pm (her time) last night and Kari-Lynn has been in Toronto since a little before 10am and had a 2 hour visit with our grandma who got to meet Maigan for the first time. She leaves Toronto on Tues. As for me, after returning from Ottawa, I was dreading going back to my house all alone that would be empty and quiet cause I knew how sad I would be without everyone there so I hung out at my mother-in-laws house. Because of the lack of sleep last night, I eventually came home to nap but not before I cried some more because of the sadness I felt. Can't wait to see everyone again. I Love & Miss You! Hope you had a good time!

3 comments:

Wren said...

Love you and miss you too. Wish I could have been there too. See you in June and then August.

Anonymous said...

well, when people want to know what i did i'm just gonna send them to your blog! LOL....we had a great time and it was so good to see you guys and hang out...can't wait for the next time! love ya and miss ya too!

Krystin said...

I know...it was so much fun...I can't wait to see each other all together again...
I had no idea we did so much shopping...lol
I totally agree with KL, though...I will just post a link to your blog on mine... :)