Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today is the day....

Today is the day I get to meet Scott and see Krystin again. I saw her last when Mady was only 1 month old. Man, how time flies. I leave here in 4.5 hours to pick them up. They actually don't arrive for 7.5 hours from now. I really hope Scottie is good on the planes, for Krystin's sake and for all the other passengers! I know when Madisyn and Maigan flew for the first time, it didn't bother them at all. Mady slept during takeoff and landing and I can't remember what Kari-Lynn said Maigs did but I know she didn't cry or anything. And not only is Krystin and Scott coming but on Tues, Kari-Lynn and Maigan will be arriving in Ottawa. I'll have to pick them at 1:20. They will be staying until Sun. Then from Ottawa they will fly to Toronto to spend a couple of days with our grandma and her friend from Edmonton who will be in Toronto at the same time. What a time we will have with all 3 babes!! I can't wait

2 comments:

Wren said...

I feel left out. To bad I have school.

Krystin said...

well, I am here now and have been for a couple days already...having lots of fun (but not trying to rub it in LJ's face)...wish you coulda been here too, Kid!!!
we miss ya!!!