Tuesday, January 16, 2007

it's official.....


here's my name tag for work. it's amazing...i actually took a good pix!!! (even though my face is too dark for you to see. you'll just have to trust me that it looks good). i had a good day. i got cleared to work with the patients. i can do everythig but pass meds. i need to pass my drug calculation test first, which i can take at any time but i just received my packet to study for it today so it will probably be the end of this week or mon until i am ready to write it. so, even though it has only been two days, i can honestly say that I LOVE BEING A NURSE...but ask me again in 2 years or so!! :)

4 comments:

Krystin said...

actually,t he pic is blurry...not dark...lol
but I'm sure it looks graet :)
have fun studying...

Anonymous said...

The pic. is more blurry than dark, butfrom what I can tell it looks good.

Tonikka said...

good luck on your med calc test........ they usually are pretty easy. hope working wih pts is fun... hey maybe you will get to deliver a baby or 2.... i know i have had my share and they are a adrenaline rush....

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! and soooo totally jealous! I know im posting this stuff waaay late but i think its great!