I saw this onesie and just had to buy it for Mady. It says, "When God made me, He was showing off!" Actually, I think it was me and Tony showing off!! :)
The second picture of her in her crib was just too cute not to share.
The video is me making Mady laugh and you haven't heard it for awhile. I wish I could get a picture of the inside of her mouth to show you all her teeth. She has had her two bottom ones since Thanksgiving. But since then has gotten her first top one and the other one you can see but it hasn't poked through yet. As you can tell by the pix of her in her crib, she sits up quite well on her own now and is eating baby crackers/snacks and she feeds them to herself. She is growing up way too fast!

5 comments:
ok...the video is way too freaking adorable!!! she is so cute!!! they grow up so fast!!!
its been soooo long since i had a baby around its amazing how quick they grow... Avery has yet to get a tooth (6mnths old) im sure i will pay when they come eh??
i love the bedding in your daughters crib
Those pictures are just absolutely adorable. I love both of them. Love ya and miss ya.
p.s. I love the onesie.
what's your work schedule this week??? does it change frequently???
Post a Comment