Monday, December 25, 2006



Mady at Christmas. This is just the stuff from her stocking. She was sleeping before I got a chance to take a picture of her with all her other toys from the tree. You can't see it but her outfit says "Baby's First Christmas" and Maigan has a matching one.

(P.S. In my list of things we got in my other post, I forgot to mention the soother daddy bought her. It looks like two buck teeth. Needless to say, I will not be taking her out in public with that soother!!! :) HAHA)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that what that is in her mouth??? I thought it just looked like a big set of lips soother...lol
either way, it looks way funny :)
p.s. why didn't Scott get matching Baby's First Christmas pyjamas???

Anonymous said...

She is soooo adorable and she's getting so big. Love ya and miss ya.