Wednesday, December 20, 2006


When you haven't posted for so long there is so much you want to say but don't know where to start. First, I will start and tell you all that I graduated college. My final was on the 12th and our pinning ceremony was on the 16th. So now I am a Graduated Nurse soon to be a Registered Nurse. I was supposed to start work on the 2nd but because I missed my work physical on the 19th, I can't get my physical done until the 9th. So sometime after that I will start work. Kari-Lynn was here visiting from the 12th to the 18th. I got to meet Maigan for the first time and was so sad to see them go. We had a little Christmas of our own on the night of the 15th with a set of friends of mine. It was nice to be able to open some presents with my family and early of course!! Besides the gift opening and the pinning ceremony, all we did was shopped, played games, watched movies and stayed up late chatting. We did get lots of pictures of the two babies together. Maggie was a good sport for Mady poking at her and pulling her ear. :) Not that they'll ever remember, but it was neat to see them interact with each other. At least we'll have pix to remind them of their first time together. There were too many to choose from so this decision was very difficult for me but I wanted to post one picture that was taken of the two of them.
Can't wait for Christmas, which is only 5 days away. We are having our gift opening with Tony's family on the 24th, so only 4 more days I have to wait to open some presents. Tony hasn't even started shopping yet. He has boughten me a few things online but I know what they are because I told him to get them for me for work. So we are going shopping tomorrow so he can start and finish and we also want to pick out stocking stuffers for Mady. All we have so far that will fit in her stocking is a cute little training tootbrush and toothpaste. Our gift from his parents was delivered today and it is a stand up freezer, which we have wanted for quite sometime but had no where to put one. So now that we have one, we have to find a place for it which will probably just be in the garage cuz we have no room anywhere else. That's as much of an update that I can think of for right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a great pic of the girls...they are so cute!!!
very cool about the freezer...what a great gift!!!
have a happy happy christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I just watched the cideo you put on here...SOOOOOO cute and adorable!!! glad I could see it :)

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute pic. of Maigy and Mady.