Wednesday, August 17, 2005

my 1st posting...

Well, this is my first posting on my new blog site. Usually I am retarded towards this kind of computer stuff but we'll see how well this works. Don't except too much from me though. I am a newly wed of not even two months, a college student of two years with a year and a half to go, and preparing to be a mother.
I knew my fiance for two years and seven and half months before our wedding. Actually it was me who proposed in January 2004. He then felt it was his obligation to pursue and proposed 6 days later. Either way, he is an American and meet me in Leduc, AB, Canada. He is a pilot for Air Wisconsin Airlines and I happened to work at the Edmonton International Airport. But that's not how we met. My roommate at the time was dating a pilot from the same airline and the two of them set up on a blind date. We moved to New York in July 2003 so I could attend school. Here in upstate NY at least we are close to his family. And after all that, here we are.
So anyways, I am in school to become a RN. Nothing else to say about that...that explains it all.
As for me, actually us, preparing to be parents...we are trying to get pregnant. Again, that says it all...unless you want details!! :)
Well that's all from me for my first posting. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Krystin said...

WOO-HOO!!! we'll be like the blogging sisterhood...wa-haa- haa...now, how do we have make youngest start a blog??? i will read your blog if you read my blog :)