well, i am all alone in the blogging world for the next 4-5 days. my one blogger sister, bezsays, went to california with my neice and her husband to see disneyland and the ocean to visit my other blogger sister, calicanadiangirl, who lives there with her fiance. but with tony home, i will be kept company and we got stuff to do. today, we have help to tear out a wall in our kitchen to expand the laundry room and once that project is finished we have to go to walmart cause tony's nephew birthday party is tomorrow. speaking of his nephew, we are also supposed to be going to see, "Valiant," with his two nephews, sister and bro-in-law later tonight. then tomorrow, we have the bday party at 2pm and the we will have the night to ourselves to do whatever we want!! :)
so have fun to my two sisters. i will miss your posts.
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Michelle, I just got Krystin's email with her blog info and luckily yours was included. How on earth are you? I am so happy to year that you are married and enjoying life. I am going to see if I can go to Cali for Krystin's wedding, if she'll let me come. Are you going to be there? Love yer guts! Miss you lots! Have a great day! Melanie (AKA Sister Budge)
Post a Comment