Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sorry to disappoint everyone but I am only having 1 baby....one very huge baby!! :) j/k, they didn't say that. The ultrasound tech said everything looks great with him/her (that's right, this baby will be another surprise in the delivery room), a 4 chamber heart with a strong normal rhythm of 157, all the organs are there, 10 fingers/toes, lots of movement (which I can totally feel and so could Tony if he was ever home or feeling at the right exact moment and personally I think that's the best part of being pregnant), I'm right on track with my due date, Feb. 14th. We got some great first photos, a 4D and a black & white, which will have to be shared later. I was never convinced I was having twins or more but relieved that I saw with my own two eyes that there definitely was only one baby. We look forward to his/her arrival!!

3 comments:

Krystin said...

Well, congratulations. How much moolah did ya collect from the nurses???
Can you see the movement on the ouside of your belly, too??? I can feel it all, but cause I am carrying so far back, I can't see it yet.

Tonikka said...

your belly is soooo cute... personally i would rather have a big belly then no belly at all... so you are good with the belly for that aspect..... im more excited to see how close you and krystin have your wee ones.. days apart? same day? cant wait to find out!!

Krystin said...

Well, Tonikka...we are getting closer and closer to having a same day delivery being as the nurse practitioner just bumped up my due date to 5 days after Michelle's rather than 2 weeks...so, it could happen :)