Wednesday, July 01, 2009
We got to see our little "smartie" for the first time today on ultrasound. HR 136, EDC 2/14/10, I am 7weeks 3days. We did get pictures but since I have been working since Friday and work until Thurs, I will post the ultrasound pic as soon as I get a chance. We went shopping after the ultrasound and even though I already have clothes for either a baby boy or a baby girl, the outfit to bring the baby home from the hospital has to brand new. You may be thinking it's pretty early to be buying an outfit already but when we were at Target, we saw an Airplane onesie with pants, airplane booties and an airplane blanket so naturally we had to buy all three. So if it's a baby boy that will be his outfit to come home in. Mady couldn't stop rubbing and talking to my belly after she got to see her baby brother or baby sister on the screen today. For a 3 year old, she totally gets it and will tell everybody that in her mama's tummy there is a baby and that she is going to be a big sister again. Kian has no clue of course but does get upset that I can't bounce him on my tummy anymore. We can't wait to add this little bundle of joy to our family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
YAH!!! for ultrasounds...they are always so much fun...except for the full bladder part...lol
I think it's hilarious that you already bought an outfit, but, hey, when you find the perfect one, you get it :)
is there a reason for the early ultrasound...or is it just what they do now. when i was pregp with bella it seemed a lot of people got them...except for me..and i`m high risk!
they do an ultrasound when you find out you are pregnant to determine when you are due and another one at 18-20 weeks for anatomy and if you want to find out the sex.
so...if i tell them i don't know how far along i am at first, i'll get an ultrasound??!!! i've always been very sure of my dates, so maybe that's why i haven't gotten one!
Post a Comment