Kian has been doing some amazing things for some time now and it has taken me this long to either capture it on video or picture and post it for all of you to see. He has been rolling over, laughing, drinking from a sippie cup, sitting up, doing all the things that I want him to do then once he does I can't believe how fast he is growing. Mady sure does love her baby brother and tells everyone "Kian loves you." Mady sure is excited about Halloween. She's dressing up as Strawberry Shortcake. Kian is a farmer. I am a cow (I don't have a full costume, just a hat that has horns and a nose.) You all remember the nicknames that Kian and I got since he has been breastfeeding. I'm Jersey and he's famer. Well that's where we got the ideas for our costumes. Tony is a woopie cushion and has a fart box to carry around with him. We went to a haunted house on Friday night and dressed up and everytime a kid touched his head, he would "fart." they found it pretty funny. What a big kid my husband is!! When we go trick-or-treating, I'll be sure to get pictures of all us dressed up in our costumes.
Now time for some videos and pictures.
Kian being tickled and laughing. Since this video was taken he has a stronger more heartier laugh. Makes this laugh sound more like a giggle but I haven't had a chance to get the bigger laugh on video and probably won't for a while since he won't do it on que!!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The laughing video is so cute...and my goodness, those are some cute pics.
You make cute kids, huh???
Oh, yeah, I saw you were on my blog today and didn't leave a message...you big boob. lol
Cute pics. and videos. I like the laughing video, too.
that's so cute!!! and wow...does mady look like such a big girl!!
Post a Comment