just a few snapshots of her and a carnation.
when i went to go tuck her into bed after she had fallen asleep one night, this is how i found her. it looks so uncomfortable and i couldn't believe she fell asleep hanging half out of her bed!
helping dada bake chocolate chips cookies that they were making as a surprise for mama for easter while she was at work.
after she had fallen asleep for a nap, i went to check on her in her playpen and i met her butt face on. she apparently had taken off her diaper before falling asleep. luckily she did not pee before waking up because i didn't risk waking her up just to be put her diaper back on.

3 comments:
Okay, so where to start???
I love the 2nd pic...it is so precious.
How cute that she is helping with the cookies...I can't imagine Scott doing anything but sticking his hands in the bowl and eating it...lol
Well, he would be good at helping me clean up :)
Love the last pic, too...HILARIOUS!!!
I love all the pictures, I love the one where she is half hanging out of her bed.
what a kid!!!! i don't even know what else to say...i just can't wait to see her again...
Post a Comment