
pictures of how much snow we got yesterday. we had a blizzard. we got about 1.5 feet but with the snow drift they are saying more like 3 feet. and yes, there is a car under all that snow in the first pix!! :) the pile by our cars is about 7 feet high. and see our candy canes in the front yard, they are half covered. compare them to my first picture of how much you can see of them.
as requested by kl, a picture of my belly...and i am only 17.5 weeks. everyone tells me it's gonna be a boy. but we call the baby "pokey."
mady all dressed up for winter fun!
mady on the sled with mama and lily!
just wanted to show you these cute little cones we bought. the perfect size for kids.

2 comments:
Okay, seriously, we have like the same size bellies...and I am 10 weeks farther along than you...lol
Love all the snow...I miss snow so much. Cute winter fun pics...how fun :)
What!? Krystin got a song for her birthday but mine was just mentioned? Mady is so cute. I love the pics.
Post a Comment