it is finally time for you too see mady walking. she is so darn cute with her drunken, penguin like wobble. i love to watch them start walking. all staggered and such. she's such a pro and pretty fast for a first timer. she goes everywhere. i can't wait til we go to the mall or shopping next and have her walk beside me. i hope she obeys cause i don't wanna be one of those parents who have their kids on a leash!! :) she has a friend, ninah, who is 19 months old and has been walking since before her 1st birthday and everytime we went out together i couldn't wait til mady was walking and the girls could play with each other now that mady can keep up with ninah. now we just need to set up another play date!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think she looks so absolutely adorable...I love how she jsut keeps going and going...kinda like the energizer bunny :)
hee hee about comparing her to a drunken penguin...does that mean you seen a drunken penguin???
okay, apparently I am still signed in as Scott...lol (it's Krystin...I guess I should go change that)
i did see the video but for some reason blogger was not letting me comment this morning.... CONGRATS. although now that avery has been walking i am not so sure its a good thing...lol she is quick and oooh the stairs...ha ha
well mady welcome to walking with the rest of us!!! drunken penguin huh? she is so cute,
She is so cute. I can't believe that she is walking already
You're slipping up Mish. There's a piece of dirt on your floor, let's see if you can find it.
lol, Laurenne :)
i love this! she's doing so awesome! congrats to the proud mommy and daddy! she's looks like she's sure having fun! sorry i couldn't post sooner; i don't have easy access to a computer!
Post a Comment