For Tonikka, who started this:
Your Name: Michelle
Famous singer/band: Montgomery Gentry
4 letter word: Mice
Street name: Martin Luther King blvd
Color: Maroon
Gifts/presents: Money
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Items on a menu: Macaroni n' cheese
Sports team: Mets
Boy Name: Maverick
Girl Name: Madisyn
Movie Title: Monsters Inc.
Drink: Magnesium citrate (is an oral laxative...take my word for it. I had to drink it for an xray and it is NASTY!!)
Occupation: Mover
Flower: Marigold
Celebrity: Mr. Ed
Magazine: Maxim
Canadian CITY or TOWN : Mississauga
Reason for Being Late : Missed period (get it!! :) )
Something U Throw Away: Maxi pad
Things You Shout: Move
Cartoon Character: Mighty Mouse or Mickey Mouse (quadruple points!)
Good luck to anyone who attempts this!!
who gets my reason for being "late?!?!"
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
are you "late" then?
you guys with your babies, i tell ya...sorry but i am not getting on that bandwagon just yet...there are too many twins being born here and i drink the same water as everyone else...lol...
congratulations if that's what you were getting at...
lol, KL :)
I totally got it, but haven't commented cause that would be work...ha ha ha
I will see what I can do about doing this, too.
Michelle Denault said...
my missed item wasn't some kind of hint or cue for me. sorry, never thought that people who take it that way. but we're still trying
dude...how could it not get taken that way??? You're a liar...you knew we'd take it that way...lol
she must mean that when she did the quiz, it was late and now it is simply present...meaning that they are back to 'trying'.
am i right?
I TOTALLY TOOK IT THAT WAY!!!! especially with the little smie behind it.....lol
Dude, are you back yet???
Post a Comment