Saturday, February 17, 2007

my brag book


I made myself a "Mama's Brag Book." I wanted to show it off. Right now my brag book only has 8 pix in it even though it can hold 32. I am leaving spaces to fill as she grows and my printers acting up so I couldn't print anymore. I also made Tony's mom a "Grandma's Brag Book" but never took a picture of it before I gave it to her. I'll have to steal it back just long enough to take a pic and show that one off too!! I really enjoy scrapbooking when I have the time to do it, which isn't all that often right now but soon that will change as soon as I get my boards out of the way.

2 comments:

Krystin said...

oh, that is so cute...you should make one for mum, too...

Michelle Denault said...

that's my plan but don't tell cause it will probably be a gift.