Thursday, February 08, 2007

I don’t know why I thought I could do this but I’ll give it a try.
100 things about me!!
(I may have to borrow some from my two sisters not because I am copying them but because they are the same)

1. I have been married twice
2. I am a neat freak
3. I have many neurotic habits like counting letters, stairs, organizing letters in words into alphabetical order
4. I am very organized
5. My favorite colors are green and yellow (doesn’t matter their shade)
6. I find it very sexy that my husband is a pilot
7. He is also very sexy in his uniform
8. I went to Scotland for my first honeymoon
9. I went to Florida when I got married the second time
10. I can eat whatever I want and not gain weight (I don’t mention that to brag but because I would be horrible at dieting)
11. Being late or other people being late when you have plans is a pet peeve of mine
12.When I was in gr 11, I thought being a juror was a job
13. I wanted to be a professional juror when I was in gr 11
14. No matter how long I live in USA, I will remain Canadian
15. I use to want 12 kids
16. Now I want 4
17. My husband wants 3 (but I feel you can’t have an odd number of kids)
18. I never thought I would go to college
19. I went to college to become a registered nurse
20. I love snowboarding even though I have not done it in 3 years (I hope its like riding a bike cause I am going in two weeks or so!!)
21. I love watching Mady sleep and hearing her breathe
22. I can’t stand snoring (I will go to another bed or the couch if my husband is snoring)
23. Even though I sleep with a heated blanket I have to have the fan on at night (even if its –40 outside)
24. My favorite number is 5….always has been, always will be!
25. I used to play basketball
26. When I was in gr9, I wanted to train to be in the 2000 Olympics
27. I love track, esp. short distances
28. I was really fast running short distances
29. I was the 2nd fastest in junior high
30. My next door neighbor, Candace, was the fastest
31. I would love to learn how to cook
32. My mum is the best cook in the world
33. I wish she could teach me how to cook……. and sew
34. All the baby names I like, my husband doesn’t.
35. I wanted a boy first
36. My husband wanted a girl
37. We had a girl first…Madisyn Kathryn and I wouldn’t trade her for a millions sons
38. Now all my husband wants is girls
39. I wear hearing aids
40. I hate drivers who take me off cruise control
41. My favorite TV show is “King of Queens”
42. I love walmart and in March a target is opening open close by
43. I am cheap…..extremely cheap
44. I want a tattoo of the American & Canadian flag together
45. My husband said we have to get tattoos together and he can’t chose wants he wants (otherwise I would already have mine)
46. At one time I had 6 piercings
47. When I lived in Edmonton, I hated west Edmonton mall
48. Now that I live in New York, when I talk about home I always mention the mall
49. I want to get pregnant in May of this year (May 20th to be exact) so my due date is Feb. 29th 2008
50. I love most card games
51. I hate most board games
52. I am allergic to peanut butter but not peanuts, go figure!! (only one dr has been able to explain that to me and he says it’s the heating process)
53. My ex favorite TV show was “Friends”
54. I love looking ay my wedding pictures
55. I love looking at pictures of Mady
56. I miss my family…more than I thought
57. Me and my husband love electronics
58. We are always upgrading to keep up with the new technology
59. Mady will be 1 on June 12th…that’s only4 ½ months away
60. We have two dogs…Teddy Graham and Cada
61. Our dogs are shih tzus
62. We are going to breed our two dogs when Cada is in her second heat
63. Cada is in her 1st heat right now
64. We used to have a miniature schnauzer, RJ
65. RJ died Sept 9th at 11pm
66. Our next dog, I want a choc lab
67. Tony wants a giant schnauzer
68. I love snow but hate the cold
69. I have been in 4 car accidents
70. I hate reading
71. Me and Tony love watching movies
72. I have started to love scrapbooking
73. I actually get along and love my in-laws
74. I have never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld, even though I have been to Florida
75. I went to sea world and universal studios when I was 23 (I was on my honeymoon)
76. I have relatives in USA, Canada, Scotland
77. I love taking pictures of Mady
78. I took photography in high school and actually thought of being a photographer
79. I hate French Canadians and people thinking I am a French Canadian
80. I love contemporary art
81. Tony’s dads is a world known wildlife artist
82. I am teaching Mady and Tony sign language
83. I learned sign language 8 years ago but have forgotten a lot so as I teach them I am relearning
84. I took 4 German classes
85. I never could play an instrument
86. I wish my dad would teach me to play the piano or even to read notes
87. I repeated kindergarten
88. I love my job cause I love wearing scrubs…they are so comfortable and I don’t have to worry about having clothes for work
89. I used to collect porcelain dolls
90. My dad has my collection and I want to buy a nice big display cabinet and bring them back to New York sometime
91. I love precious moment figurines
92. When I was pregnant with Mady, we didn’t know what we were having
93. For all my pregnancies I want the gender of the baby to be a surprise
94. I hate moving, esp. packing and unpacking
95. I love traveling
96. I love being outdoors
97. I used to despise country music
98. Now all I listen to is country
99. I have at least 20 rings but will only wear rings on two fingers at a time

100. It was pure torture to think up these 100 things!! :)

9 comments:

Krystin said...

a professional juror, huh??? lol
and what is significant about feb. 29, 2008 to make you want that due date???
good list, by the way :)

Anonymous said...

km, are you serious? or are you just joking?
mk, i love your list...i'm scared to ask about the 6 piercings one though...

Anonymous said...

Which company made your hearing aids and do you cover them with your hair?

Krystin said...

I remembered this morning...leap year :)

Tonikka said...

k i totally love the list, now i know all about the sisters....lol
the tattoo thing rocks.. i am biased though i have a great big "I AM" with a a huge Canadian flag surrounded by maple leafs

Michelle Denault said...

tonikka; you'll have to take a pic of your tattoo and post it so i can see it. i can show what my tattoo will look like when i get it. it's really cool!
who's the anonymous who asked about my hearing aids and why??

Heather said...

I totaly wanted my first son to be born on feb 29th. His due date was march 1 (my husbands b day) but feb 29 would have been sooo coool. alas he came march 4.

Oh and I dont think I have commented here before although I have stopped by from time to time. I am Kari-Lynns friend.

Anonymous said...

I like #56. Maybe now I'll need to get a blog so that I can do this too and so you can read it.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that some of those should count, you're going on about the same topic on 3 lines. That's cheating.