
How spoiled is she!! This was supposed to be a Christmas present but we just couldn't wait. If I buy too many things early I just end up giving them to her way before Christmas. But she loved it just as much as we expected so it was worth it She doesn't know the difference anyways. I'll just have to be more careful next year. I still have tons more I wanna buy for her so I am sure there will be plenty under the tree for her no matter how much stuff I end up giving to her a bit early. It's Tony I have to be careful of. He likes to snoop for his presents!!
Isn't she just the cutest kid you have ever seen....in the U.S.A. anyways?!?! Maigan would have to be the cutest kid in Canada!! :)

2 comments:
She is the cutest baby in the USA,Maigan is the cutest baby in Canada. I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas. Love ya
i concur, KL :)
Post a Comment