I thought since my Wife and Daughter are sound asleep I would take the time to post a surprise blog for them.
Michelle and Madisyn,
Thank you for giving me more in life than I could ever dream of. For the memories, the future and a life more prescious than one could ever dream of. Every day holds another smile and another surprise. I see more than two beautiful faces, but deep within your eyes I see an eternal light that that will always guide me home from my trips. It's magical how every time I look into both of your eyes, I see stars shine, but at 35,000 feet on a flight at night I look at the stars shining and picture your eyes. How I long to be home with you, my two loves.
Michelle,
You are my wife, my life, the holder of my love. The one to whom I look for in times when I need strength. The one who shares my path in times of success and in times of failure, but no matter which, the one who keeps me strong and focused. I love you more and more every day and will always hold you dear above all others. I only hope I can be as of much strength as you are to me. You shall always amaze me.
Madisyn,
Daddy loves you like no other, my firstborn beautiful baby girl. Such shining eyes of innocence laced with love and wonderment. How precious a child can be, but one will never know until they hold their own. Your smiles, your newfound laughter echo in my mind like the song of angels. How I fall asleep at night with such tremendous excitement I'll never know. The things I will teach you and undoubtedly the things you will teach me bring beautiful thoughts to mind. Daddy will always be there for you little girl. You will always know that. I will always prove that.
Your loving Husband and Father,
Tony
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow...did anyone else cry reading that?!?! :)
that was beautiful honey and thank you soooo much. i love you!
I almost started crying, but I wouldn't let them come completely 'cuz I'm in the library at school. Love ya and miss ya. Wren
very sweet...
gotta admit it makes me wish my hubby knew how to get onto my blog to type stuff like that :)
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY, MICHELLE. I LOVE YOU.
Check your e-mail. I sent you something. Love you and I can't wait for you to come at Christmas. Tell Mady that I love and miss her.
Post a Comment