Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Party.....

i figure since i have to be up writing this then you should have to be up reading this. even though i know no one is actually going to be reading this at 2:40am E time i am still writing it so you can read it later. haha today is our baby shower/bar-b-que at 1:30. can't wait for everyone to see our adorable daughter!!! we have games planned, tons of food to eat, presents to open, texas horse shoes to play, people to meet for the first time, people to visit with. overall, a good time will be had by all i'm sure. mady has now been awake for 2 hours and no where near to falling asleep again, at least she doesn't look it. so it's time to rock-a-bye my little one so all 3 of us can be well rested to party later on today!! :)
also, Happy July 4th!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so here am I, insensitive me.....I should've read your blog B4 I go calling you at 9:30a.m. and no doubt waking you up. SORRY!!!!!.....but......hope you have a marvellous time; wish I was there, but will see you soon.
Love,
Mum

Krystin said...

happy 4th of July...
hope you have a blast!!!