Monday, June 12, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S HERE !!!!!!!!!!




To all,
Our little girl has arrived!!!!!!!!! Madisyn Kathryn was born last night at 3:37 AM. She weighs 6 pounds and 9 ounces at 19 and 1/2 inches long. Mom did wonderfully. It was a long labor lasting just over 24 hours from start to finish. But, I'm happy to say that both her and the baby are doing excellent. Little Madisyn came out with her eyes wide open as I assisted with the birth. She looked right at me and it brought me to tears instantly. She was bundled up and I cut the cord shortly after 340am. We wrapped her up and I gave her to one proud mother. Mish was in tears and smilling a very large smile. I'll post a pic on here with more to come. Thank you all for your support over the last nine months and our almost four years together. We love you all very much and Mish will post when she gets home tonight or tommorrow. For now she and Madisyn are resting at the hospital where I am heading back to very quickly.

Talk to you all soon,
Tony Mish and Madisyn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MANOMAN, WHAT A GORGEOUS LITTLE PRINCESS!!!!! IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES AS I LOOKED AT THE PICS...SHE IS DEFINITELY ONE BEAUTIFUL ITTY BITTY LITTLE THING. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!
LOVE YOU BUNCHES,
MUM

Krystin said...

you guys look a little tired, huh??? you not used to being up 24 hrs. giving birth and all??? lol
well, she is absolutely adorable and i am so happy for both of you...
congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

WELL,CONGRATS TONY AND MICHELLE.THE BABY IS BEAUTIFUL.I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ALL ARE WELL,TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES,GET REST,WILL.

Anonymous said...

Well at least someone had there baby on time....i was suppose to be due today but it doesn't seem like its going to happen. Congrats on your new addition. she is very cute. Good luck to the both of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. She is soooooo adorable. I can't wait to see you all in July. Love ya.