Tony is gone for easter but he gets home tonight...late! a wife never tells her husbands age!! HAHA :) but i'll give you a hint, he's 8 years and 11 months older than me. you're not the only one who hopes we have a girl, tony would like to have a daughter but i know he would be just as happy with a son and me vice versa. the guessing game will be over in 2 months, then we'll know what it was all these months.
0h I'm here and read her blog everyday. Happt easter out there. Tell Rich to get his butt in gear and pay more attention to your blog. Thank you honey for you post and I'll see you soon. I love you and Happy Easter to you too!!!!!!!!!
well hello there...this is your old mother saying that i just got to read your blog. way to go in the exam mark!!!!! things cna only get better! take good care of that grandbabby of mine, and we'll see you soon....well, july IS soon, isn't it?????
Tony and I have been married since June 25th, 2005. I met him in Leduc, Alberta, Canada in Nov 2002 where I worked in the airport as a pre-board screening officer. Tony is a pilot/captain for Air Wisconsin Airlines. We moved to New York in July 2003 where I would attend school and study to become a nurse. Once married, we started a family and had Madisyn Kathryn on June 12th, 2006. Now, school is over and I am working as a nurse locally and Tony continues to fly planes all over the east coast. We are expecting our second child (sex unknown) on May 24th, 2008. As our family grows, we look forward to building our home in the near future.
6 comments:
Tony is gone for easter but he gets home tonight...late!
a wife never tells her husbands age!! HAHA :) but i'll give you a hint, he's 8 years and 11 months older than me.
you're not the only one who hopes we have a girl, tony would like to have a daughter but i know he would be just as happy with a son and me vice versa. the guessing game will be over in 2 months, then we'll know what it was all these months.
0h I'm here and read her blog everyday. Happt easter out there. Tell Rich to get his butt in gear and pay more attention to your blog. Thank you honey for you post and I'll see you soon. I love you and Happy Easter to you too!!!!!!!!!
yeah....will never checks my blgo either...but i can barely get him to check his email or the mailbox either...lol
i bought you a present today!!!
go watcch Kim Possible!!!
then you might be able to appreciate my stoey better...lol
well hello there...this is your old mother saying that i just got to read your blog. way to go in the exam mark!!!!! things cna only get better! take good care of that grandbabby of mine, and we'll see you soon....well, july IS soon, isn't it?????
Post a Comment