Monday, January 30, 2006

til next time.....

As you all already know, today between 12 and 1 pm we will be on our way to Albany which is approx 4-4.5 hours away because on Tues at 8am we have our immigration interview. So the next time you hear from me I will be a permanent resident of the United States of America. Sorry for repeating myself from my last blog but we are so excited that this interview came so soon and that it will all be over with in a little more than 24 hours and then I can finally go back to Canada and get a....well, you all know what I want to get!! :)

3 comments:

Krystin said...

good luck with the interview :)

Krystin said...

soooooooo...
did you gett o drive 4 hrs for a slush???

Krystin said...

ummmmmmm, HELLO!?!?!
have you come back from canada yet with your slush??? or are you in a canadaian hospital being treated for slush overdose???